Looking for SUPPORT & ACCOUNTABILITY?

8:47:00 PM



Are you struggling with weight loss?
Why am I a coach?What is Beachbody?  

Do you not know where to start?
Are you working out and seeing NO or MINIMAL results?
Do you need some help staying motivated and accountable to your health and fitness goals? 
Are you the type of person that needs someone constantly telling you what to do so you do it?
Do you enjoy working out with others?
Do you just want to maintain your body and learn how to eat healthier?

If you answered yes to ANY of the above questions then sign up for a FREE beachbody account and choose me as your coach. I will make sure you choose the correct program to match up with your needs, wants and desires. I will also help you with a meal plan to increase your energy along with encouragement and motivation to get through the long process of getting fit and staying healthy for life!!

Why I became a coach?

I decided to become a coach because I fell in love with the accountability and support. I realized that the support I had from my coach was HUGE! I had been working out and trying to hit my goals for years before I ran into my coach and was placed into these challenge groups. We help hold each other accountable. It is a fun supportive environment that teaches you and guides you through your entire journey. If you have help or are struggling you just ask or explain where you are struggling and everyone is their to help!! As I started to help people reach their goals, I realized that this was a passion of mine and I love to ensure others feel happy and proud to look in the mirror and see what was looking back at them. 

What is Beachbody?

Beachbody is a company that creates high quality fitness programs and nutritionals to help people get fit and live a healthier lifestyle.  They are working one day at a time to end the trend of obesity in America!  They have created programs such as Insanity, P90X, 21 Day Fix, TurboFire, Hammer and Chisel, 22 Min Hard Corps and many more.  Check out this clip below to see what Beachbody has to offer.


Beachbody also creates a wonderful little meal replacement drink called Shakeology which is helping people around the world to eat healthy and lose weight by replacing one meal a day with a shake.  Shakeology is the number one healthiest meal replacement on the market. Each tiny scoop has about 70 superfoods. WOW… CRAZY! Mind boggling amounts of nutrition in each cup, without any filers, or extra added junk. When I learned what I had been drinking before Shakeology, I was actually upset that I didn’t do my research sooner. 

It is all natural and is proven to reduce your cholesterol, fight cravings, increase proper digestion and give you more energy.  It has helped me lose those last 15 lbs and I feel great!  I rarely crave sweets and and if I do, I use shakeology to crush my cravings, it is that GOOD! 

If you have health issues such as high blood pressure, diabetes ect.. then Shakeology can help you improve your health condition and get you moving again!  Message me to find out how Shakeology can transform your life forever or visit http://www.shakeology.com/cryssullivan.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required