Sometimes, life throws some curve balls

6:00:00 AM

Today is the first day, of the first week my kids are off of school. While I wish I could be excited to be home with them. I unfortunately cannot. BUT, why do I tell you this… I normally send my kids to a camp they love close to work and when I went to sign them up this year it was full. So, I was scrambling to figure out something to work within our budget, and after much research there were not many options. THANKFULLY, my in-laws offered to help us out. So, we landed on them taking them for a few days a week so I can work. This may sound like a glorious idea… I GET A BREAK!!! I know, I know how can I complain about that. As it sounds great and who doesn’t like a break, this is not what I pictured. I am not use to, not having my kids with me, pretty much all the time. Many times I have people ask me, why do I work so hard, why am I up late, trying to start my own company, and the question I get more then anything, When are you going to give yourself a break?!?!?! The answer to all these questions is when I can control these obstacles and when I can dictate my schedule so that I am home with my kids and my schedule revolves around my to-do list and my priorities.

Before I became a coach this vision, was just a DREAM. But with the guidance of my up line I now know that with a few simple tasks done each day, I WILL make this happen. It may not happen over night, like I would like it to, but that is just not reality, no matter which way you swing it. Rome was not built in a day and neither is a business. Today, I listened to this call, and it talked about what does FREEDOM mean to YOU!?!?! After much thought, I realized that to ME, it means creating my own schedule so that I can be here for my kids and do everything it is I want to do with them, when I want, and having my husband by our side to do them with. I challenge you to ask yourself that question. If you are looking for a way to create your own schedule, live a life you design, and want to be there for your kids whenever you want.

Comment “more info” below, so we can see if coaching can make your dreams become a reality like they are doing for me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required