6:00:00 AM

😡 STRESS😡

Stress has some insane side effects. We all have stress in our life. We all handle it differently. The issues is some of us don't handle it as well as others. Most of the stress we have is out of our control. For example, I am very stressed everyday from my job. As much as I try not to let it bother me, IT DOES! I am a very driven individual and just don't have it in me to let the ball drop, even when it should. This is a good thing and as you can tell a bad thing. 

Stress symptoms may be affecting your health, even though you might not realize it. You may think illness is to blame for that nagging headache, your frequent insomnia or your decreased productivity at work. But stress may actually be the culprit.

A few years ago, I realized my stress was at an ultimate high. I was having many health issues, was having blood work done and seeing a doctor because I thought something had to be wrong. This is when I realized I needed a change in my life. As much as I would love to have left my job and eliminated the stress. It just wasn't in the cards at the time. I must say that since I began exercising, reading personal development my stress has lessened. I can not imagine how bad it would be and where I would be right now if I did not make this apart of my daily life. I am not saying I have no stress, but it is way way better! 🎉🎉


Taking care of yourself is super important, and your health is what will be the end result. Take control of your life and before taking a bunch of medicine try working out for 30mins a day for a few months to see how you feel.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required