Are you uncomfortable in your own skin?

7:35:00 PM









I wanted to take a moment because I have had a few of you tell me how you feel. I wanted to take a moment and share my story.

For the longest time I wouldn't look at myself in a full length mirror. I would tell myself if I didn't look then it wasn't there. We all know that is not true. We all have a comfort level that we want to reach or be within, it is different for everyone. It is not about how big or small you are, it is about how YOU FEEL about YOURSELF! After having my son, I was so ashamed with my body. The extra skin on my belly has made me EXTREMELY self conscious. I hide it from EVERYONE... including my husband. I would always wrap my arms around my waist as if he could not see it (funny part is he could careless). What is amazing in my transformation is, although I have lost some inches and am feeling better then I ever have, i realized the more I help others feel better about themselves the less concerned I am about myself. I also realized that I am not alone in these feelings. We all have something about us that we want to improve, it is not always physical, but for many of it is. I am reaching my hand out to you... if you want to feel better about yourself... feel healthy... feel wonderful... come join my next challenge group so we can hold our heads high together!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required